SUMMARY: Maintains facilities in a clean and orderly condition while performing various custodial and janitorial duties.
- Follows a scheduled routine of janitorial tasks, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming.
- Empties trash and garbage containers on a daily basis.
- Empties and maintains clean the garbage containers on daily basis.
- Arranges classrooms and conference rooms as needed.
- Responds to janitorial emergencies as needed.
- Shovels snow and salts sidewalks as needed.
- Assists with the delivery and storage of items brought into the Agency.
- Ensures strict compliance with regulations of the state, local and licensing agencies.
- Complies with safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains work orders and receipts of purchases for supplies.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Up to one year of job-related prior experience required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time