Responsible for performing a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the Accounts Payable function to support the Fiscal Department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree or higher level of education from accredited college or university required required;
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance from accredited college or university preferred;
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures;
- Three or more years of Accounts Payable experience required;
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Detail oriented, have strong time management skills, and possess effective communication skills.
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608 (Pilsen Area)
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding interest in any open position.