SUMMARY: Manages day to day operations of a CILA residential home for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associates degree from an accredited college required;
- At least 3 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required;
- Knowledge of specific job-related systems (i.e., BALC, BQM, IDPH, & IDHS rules and regulations);
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification may be required;
- Completion of DSP training certification;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Berwyn and Pilsen