SUMMARY: Manage and oversee overall operation of an ICFDD residential facility for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Supervisor will manage, train and schedule DT staff to ensure the duties are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with Agency and Illinois Department of Public Health standards.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associates degree from accredited college or technical school preferred;
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalency required;
- One to three years of working with developmentally disabled population is required;
- Certified as a Direct Support Professional.
- Previous supervisory experience required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR training required;
- Pass the Test of Adult Basic Education(TABE) reading comprehension test;
- Complete Medication Administration training courses;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time