Provide supports to diverse individuals by coordinating and providing services in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), including the development, implementation and training of Behavior Support Plans. Oversee the well-being and individualized programming for residents in El Valor’s Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILAs). Provide ongoing support and supervision to direct care staff and interns.
JOB FUNCTIONS: (include but are not limited to the following)
- Develop individualized Behavior Support Plans (BSPs) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct functional assessments for BSPs.
- Train (and documents training), model, and provide ongoing feedback to staff on the implementation of BSPs.
- Graph, Analyze, and Interpret data on the occurrence of target behaviors and replacement behaviors.
- Conduct training, including but not limited to Agency selected crisis management training for staff.
- Assist Managers, QIDPs, and Supervisors with on-the-job trainings for adult programs staff.
- Complete monthly summaries for individuals on caseload, and review summaries with support team.
- Complete quarterly and annual reports.
- Complete detailed service logs documenting how services were delivered.
- Complete monthly billing in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in both annual and semi-annual personal plan meetings and staffings for all clients on caseload.
- Participate in all assigned committees including but not limited to, Human Rights Committee, Behavior Management Committee, and Medical Review Committee.
- Assist on floor and in homes with participants during maladaptive behaviors.
- Intervene and redirect program participants’ maladaptive behavior.
- Provide support during staffing shortages, as needed.
- Maintain BCBA, QIDP, CPR, & First Aid certifications.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
*Complete other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required;
- One to two years of job-related prior experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time