Manage internal and external communication for the children’s program, in collaboration with the management team and the Development office. Draft social media statements, ensuring its message is consistent with the agency brand. Collaborate with other Program Managers in monitoring, tracking, assessing and training within written program plans, agency goals and objectives ensuring all city, state and federal performance standards are met.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred;
- Three to five years of job-related prior experience required;
- Successful completion of First Aid and CPR certification required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Completion of Food and Sanitation Certification course may be required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL