The Community Day Service (CDS) and Training Coordinator responsibilities include coordinating, developing, and conducting staff training; in addition to the coordination, maintenance, and supervision of the CDS program to ensure quality services are provided to the program participants in accordance with federal and state standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree from accredited college or university in human services field preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in human services field required;
- Minimum one to two years working with adult with intellectual and developmental disabilities;
- Professional certification in the case management area in accordance with the State of Illinois Department of Human Services regulations required;
- Passion and commitment working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required within four months of hire or current certification;
- Successful comepltion of QIDP training required;
- Behavior Technician Certification preferred;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Knowledge of specific job-related systems (i.e., BALC, BQM, IDPH, & IDHS rules and regulations).
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608