SUMMARY: Provides services to program participants through management and maintenance of case files including intake assessments to match families to appropriate program models; eligibility determination; and completion of required documentation for funding sources .
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency preferred;
- One to two years of job-related prior experience required.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the past six months required;
- Completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time