Under the general guidance of the Licensing Site Supervisor, the Community Engagement Representative will develop new community partnerships with neighboring agencies in the community as well as coordinate schedule of recruitment events and participate in external community events to promote the services provided by the Organization. The individual will act as a liaison between the Organization, community partnerships and program parents.
JOB FUNCTIONS: (include but are not limited to the following)
- Develop new community partnerships with neighboring agencies in the community.
- Coordinate schedule of recruitment events and participate in external community events to promote the services provided by the agency.
- Represent the agency as a leader for external events including evenings and weekends for recruitment efforts throughout the program year.
- Gather resources and materials for all external community outreach events.
- Implement a site/program volunteer recruitment system for parents, community residents, and community organizations and assist in the mobilization of community resources to meet identified program needs.
- Serves as a site/program advocate for parents by working with management staff to address identified concerns and needs.
- Participate in the site outreach, recruitment, and enrollment for children and families, and in partnership with social service staff.
- Implement site/program process of reporting and record keeping in the area of community outreach tracking and development.
- Participates in cross component planning with other site/program staff in support of interdisciplinary services to children and families, including parent group orientations and trainings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required;
- One to two years of job-related prior experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
- 5310 W 24th Place, Cicero, IL 60804 – Flexibility to travel required.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- 401k with employer matching
- Company-paid basic life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Company-paid short term disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday (some weekends and evenings may apply as needed for recruitment events)
To apply please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com regarding interest in this open position.