SUMMARY: Provides direct, holistic family services to ensure adherence to the licensing and Head Start Program Performance Standards for all children and families, including monitoring eligibility and enrollment, maintaining the data management system for medical, dental, disabilities, resources and referrals, and family engagement through a relationship-building and case management approach.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associate’s degree in human services, family services, social services and/or family services credential required;
- Bachelors’ degree in human services, family services, social services and/or family services credential preferred;
- A minimum of one (1) year of job-related experience.
- Successful completion of CPR and/or First Aid certification may be required;
- Current, valid driver’s license required;
- Proof of current Tuberculosis, MMR vaccination required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: South Chicago