Provides direct, holistic family services to ensure adherence to the licensing and Head Start Program Performance Standards for all children and families, including monitoring eligibility and enrollment, maintaining the data management system for medical, dental, disabilities, resources and referrals, and family engagement through a relationship-building and case management approach.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s degree in human services, family services, social services and/or family services credential required;
- Bachelors’ degree in human services, family services, social services and/or family services credential preferred;
- A minimum of one year of job-related experience;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance may be required;
- Reliable means of transportation may be required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608, Chicago, IL 60623, Chicago, IL 60617, Cicero, IL 60804