The Compliance Specialist shall be responsible for the daily collection and reporting of attendance as well as daily communication with parents of child absences. They shall also be responsible for the completion and submission of monthly forms, monthly reports for the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP), the Department of Family and Support Services (DFSS), Action for Children (ACF) and Head Start/Early Head Start Programs. They are also to provide access to children management systems, such as Excel Spreadsheets, eSMART, COPA and ChildPlus for the maintenance and monitoring of enrollment, attendance, rollover, and Program Information Reports (PIRs). Additionally, they will ensure the agency and staff are in compliance with program performance standards, licensing standards, policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s degree from accredited college or university in Social Work or a related field.
- Minimum two years related experience required.
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance may be required;
- Reliable means of transportation may be required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Cicero, IL 60804