SUMMARY: Ensures individuals with Developmental and Intellectual disabilities receive continuous active treatment in accordance with Individual Support Plans (ISPs). Provide counseling, case management, and structured behavior programming to people with disabilities receiving Residential Services. Responsible for the implementation of rules and regulations as required by licensing entities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- One to two years of prior experience with the Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) population.
- Pass a reading comprehension test and pre-employment background screening requirements;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Complete DSP and Medication Administration training courses;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time and Part-Time