SUMMARY: Responsible for the care, safety and active treatment of intellectually and developmentally disabled adults in a 24-hour residential setting.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- One to two years of prior experience with the Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) population.
- Pass the Test of Adult Basic Education(TABE) reading comprehension test;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Complete DSP and Medication Administration training courses;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time and Part-Time
LOCATION: Berwyn, Little Village and Pilsen