SUMMARY: Provides direct care services to intellectually and developmentally disabled adults within the Residential Services Program.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- One to two years of prior experience with the Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) population.
- Ability to pass the Test of Adult Basic Education(TABE)
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Must be able to successfully complete DSP and Medication training courses;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time and Part-Time