Responsible for the daily overall operations of Head Start/Early Head programs, overall fiscal oversight, and grant development. Ensure that quality services are provided to children and families, Support the goals of the program in cooperation with all programs and management staff, the Policy Council, Board of Directors, Statewide advocacy organizations and funding agencies. Provide site education leadership, direction and implementation within written program plan for children birth to five years of age, including children with special needs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college required;
- Master’s degree or higher level of education from an accredited college or university may be required;
- Five to nine years of job-related prior experience required;
- Food and Sanitation, successful completion of CPR and/or First Aid courses may be required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608