JOB SUMMARY: The Driver will provide transportation services to the Organization’s program participants following assigned routes. Driver is also responsible to the safe operation of Organization vehicles and PACE Vans, following protocols for routine vehicle inspections and maintenance. Additionally, Driver is responsible for timely reporting any participant safety, mechanical or operational problems, and completing any required documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalency required;
- One to three years of job-related prior experience required;
- Must be 23 years of age or older;
- Successful completion of U.S. DOT physical examination and drug screening per PACE Requirements;
- Valid, current driver’s license for minimum of three years with good driving record required;
- Current, valid proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Must pass the PACE certification process to become PACE certified;
- Successful completion of CPR, First Aid required;
- Office of the Inspector General Training (OIG) Rule 50 training completion upon hire required;
- Must pass a reading comprehension test and pre-employment background check screening requirements;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com regarding interest in any open position.