SUMMARY: Manage and oversee overall operation of the day training program for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Supervisor will manage, train and schedule DT staff to ensure the duties are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with Agency standards.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associates degree from accredited college or technical school required;
- Previous supervisory experience required;
- One to three years of working with developmentally disabled population is required.
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR training required;
- Office of the Inspector General Training (OIG) required;
- Complete Direct Support Person certification(DSP) training;
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time