Early Childhood Education
Children are Socially, Emotionally, Physically and Cognitively Ready to Learn
El Valor is the 2nd largest provider of early childhood education in the city (after Chicago Public Schools). El Valor’s Children’s Programs support families through seamless, comprehensive programming that fosters creative and innovative child development services, parental involvement, multiculturalism, and respect. Children’s development, including children with special needs, are strengthened through relationship building, community partnerships, professional leadership, strong management systems, and family advocacy. El Valor works with more than 4,000 children under the age of five, 20% who are diagnosed with a developmental or physical disability.
- El Valor is nominated by Illinois State Governor Pat Quinn as a National Center for Excellence.
- El Valor constructed and now operates three state-of-the-art Children and Family Centers. Each one works with a thousand families annually.
- El Valor signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the State of Guanajuato, Mexico to be a trainer-of-trainers in Early Childhood curriculum.
- El Valor’s Connecting Research to Practice is connecting the latest research and making it meaningful to professionals and families.
Complete the form below to request additional information about our Early Childhood programming
- ready for kindergarten
- interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM)
- more engaged in family-centered activities developing a lifelong spirit of learning
- empowered as a family as child’s first and most important teachers
- ready to advocate for child’s needs
- up to date with immunizations
Promoting early language and vocabulary building for families with preschool and younger childrenread more
Comprehensive child development program for children ages 3 to 5read more
Meaningful educational opportunities for children pregnancy to 3 years oldread more
Helping other organizations develop and maintain best practicesread more
Building a community of acceptance and diversityread more
Nutrition and comprehensive health services for familiesread more
Engaging families in science and nature-based activitiesread more
Developing relationships to increase communication, self-esteem and serve as motivation to grow and learn as a familyread more