SUMMARY: Coordinates, trains and supervises job coaches to ensure the duties are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with agency standards.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associates degree from accredited college or technical school required;
- Two to five years of job-related experience required.
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification may be required;
- Successful completion of job developer training required;
- Successful completion of CPR, First Aid, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention and Chemical Safety Training courses required;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time