JOB SUMMARY: The Family Services Supervisor is responsible for the assignment of family caseloads and supervision of Social Service staff. Under the general direction of the Family Services Manager, the Family Services Supervisor will ensure the site’s social services team adheres to all areas of the Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance (ERSEA) and Family and Community Partnership (FCP) regulations of Head Start, Early Head Start and all other children’s program models. The Supervisor will work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team to address needs of children and families served, including children with special needs. As the Family Services Supervisor, the individual will implement a system for individual training, orientation and professional development planning to support continued staff improvement as required by Organization and funding requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in human services or a related field required;
- Five to nine years of job-related prior experience required;
- Supervisory experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Completion of Food and Sanitation Certification course may be required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608, Chicago, IL 60617
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com regarding interest in any open position.