The Family Services Supervisor is responsible for the assignment of family caseloads and supervision of Social Service staff. Under the general direction of the Family Services Manager, the Family Services Supervisor will ensure the site’s social services team adheres to all areas of the Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance (ERSEA) and Family and Community Partnership (FCP) regulations of Head Start, Early Head Start and all other children’s program models. The Supervisor will work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team to address needs of children and families served, including children with special needs. As the Family Services Supervisor, the individual will implement a system for individual training, orientation and professional development planning to support continued staff improvement as required by Organization and funding requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college required;
- Five to nine years of job-related prior experience required;
- Supervisor experience required;
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Food and Sanitation certification may be required;
- Successful completion of CPR and First Aid courses will be required;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60623