Support our children, adults with disabilities, and families
$10 can provide...
- An adult with the opportunity to participate in a community outing.
- A hat and gloves to keep a child warm this holiday season.
$25 can provide...
- A winter sweater for one our adults.
- A new pair of snow boots or sneakers for a child.
$50 can provide...
- Two hours of job coaching to help a disabled adult suceed in employment.
- A box of diapers and formula for an infant.
$100 can provide...
- An adult with the opportunity to participate in a weekend Special Olympics events.
- New books and materials for an interactive learning experience for our chilren’s programs.
Our programs supports families through bilingual seamless, comprehensive programming that fosters creative and innovative child development services, parental involvement, multiculturalism, and respect.
Our services maximize personal choices, enrichment, and independence for adults with disabilities, including job training, community day services, and residential housing.