JOB SUMMARY: The Health and Disability Coordinator will plan and coordinate appropriate disability and health services for families and children with special needs in accordance with the policies, procedures and philosophy of the Organization and in compliance with the State regulations. The Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Education team, Social-Emotional team, and partners to ensure children and families are receiving required resources and support based on individual needs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university;
- Three to five years of job-related prior experience required;
- Successful completion of First Aid and CPR certification required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Completion of Food and Sanitation Certification course may be required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Position available at Cicero, IL 60804
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com regarding interest in any open position.