Under the supervision of the Health and Nutrition Manager, the Health and Nutrition Supervisor is responsible for monitoring and implementing comprehensive health services and nutrition programs for children and their families. The Supervisor will ensure services are in compliance with the USDA, Head Start Performance Standards as well as local, state and federal regulations. The Health and Nutrition Supervisor will supervise all staff who are responsible for daily meal service to children enrolled in the Children’s Services program.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college required;
- Five to nine years of job-related prior experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Completion of Food and Sanitation Certification course;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60617