The Health, Nutrition and Safety Supervisor will monitor and implement comprehensive health services and nutrition programs for children and their families. The Supervisor will ensure services are in compliance with the USDA, Head Start Performance Standards as well as local, state and federal regulations. The Health and Nutrition Supervisor will supervise all staff who are responsible for daily meal service to children enrolled in the Children’s Services program.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university;
- Three to five years of job-related prior experience required;
- Successful completion of First Aid and CPR certification required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication required;
- Completion of Food and Sanitation Certification course may be required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608