JOB SUMMARY: Provide site education leadership, direction and implementation within written program plans for children three to five years of age, including children with special needs and dual language learners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or a related field;
- Masters degree or higher level of education from an accredited college or university preferred;
- Five to nine years of job-related prior experience required.
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Food and Sanitation certification may be required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Cicero, IL 60804
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com regarding interest in any open position.