SUMMARY: Assists in vocational training and support to adults with disabilities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- One to two years of job-related prior experience required.
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required;
- Successful completion of CPR and First Aid courses required;
- Complete Direct Support Person (DSP) training certification;
- Complete Office of the Inspector General (OIG) training;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Part-Time