The Job Coach is responsible for the vocational training and support to adults with disabilities enrolled in the Supported Employment program. The Job Coach will provide hands-on training and supervision to participants working in the Organization’s facilities. The Job Coach works directly with the participant to ensure all individual goals and objectives, procedures, and responsibilities assigned are achieved. The Job Coach actively participates in scheduled staffings and regularly evaluates of the participant’s performance as well as maintains daily activity logs, progress reports and timesheets in accordance with regulatory and Organization standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required;
- One to three years of experience with adults with developmental disabilities;
- One year of supervisory experience;
- Must be 18 years of age;
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of CPR and First Aid courses required;
- Complete Direct Support Person (DSP) training certification;
- Complete Office of the Inspector General (OIG) training;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Part-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608, 60623, 60617