JOB SUMMARY: The Maintenance Worker will perform general repairs tasks and grounds-keeping duties as assigned. Under the guidance of the Lead Maintenance Worker and the Director of Transportation & Facilities Services, the Maintenance Worker will ensure Organization buildings and/or equipment are maintained in working and functional order.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Two to five years of prior job-related experience;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred;
- Ability to work with electricity, plumbing, and basic carpentry;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required;
- Valid, current Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608