SUMMARY: Maintains and repairs the buildings and grounds of the Agency to ensure that they are in satisfactory operating condition.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Two to five years of prior job-related experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to work with electricity, plumbing, basic carpentry.
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required;
- Valid, current IL driver’s license required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time (Temporary)