Provide Mental Health services, practices and conditions required to support children, their families, and staffs’ social and emotional well-being and promote healthy relationships that are the foundations of children’s learning. Mental health services are designed to assist children in their emotional, cognitive, and social development toward an overall goal of social competence and school readiness. Provide comprehensive leadership, guidance, direction and implementation in the area of Mental Health services including monitoring, assessing and training within Early Head Start & Head Start Performance Standards, Chicago Early Learning Standards Manual CELs, Head Start Early Learning Outcome Framework HSELOF, agency goals and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters degree in Social Work or higher level of education from an accredited college or university required;
- Three to five years of job-related experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication required;
- Must be a licensed state clinical provider;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required.
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Requires traveling between Little Village, Cicero, Pilsen and South Chicago
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding interest in any open position.