SUMMARY: Work with El Valor’s children program staff to provide disability and inclusion leadership.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Masters degree or higher level of education from an accredited college or university may be preferred;
- Three to five years of job-related prior experience required;
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time