SUMMARY: Work with an interdisciplinary team to provide inclusion and mental health leadership, direction and service implementation to children and their families.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Masters degree in Social Work or higher level of education from an accredited college or university required;
- Three to five years of job-related experience required;
- Must be a licensed state clinical provider;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required.
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Requires traveling between Little Village, Cicero, Pilsen and South Chicago