SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the Program Governance and Parent Engagement Manager with leadership, direction and implementation of Head Start Program Performance Standards.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college required;
- Two to Five years of job-related experience required.
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required;
- Completion of Food and Sanitation Certification course;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Little Village