The QIDP ensures individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities receive continuous active treatment in accordance with Individual Support Plans (ISPs). They are also responsible for providing counseling, case management, and structured behavior programming to people with disabilities receiving day program services. Additionally, QIDP is responsible for the implementation of rules and regulations as required by licensing entities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in general or special education, Psychology, Sociology or a related human services field;
- One to two years of prior experience with the Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) population;
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis Principles;
- Passion and commitment working with adult with intellectual and developmental disabilities;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required within four months of hire or current certification;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Knowledge of specific job-related systems (i.e., BALC, BQM, IDPH, & IDHS rules and regulations);
- Completion of QIDP training certification.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608