SUMMARY: Ensures individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities receive continuous active treatment in accordance with Individual Support Plans (ISPs). Provide counseling, case management, and structured behavior programming to people with disabilities receiving Residential Services. Responsible for the implementation of rules and regulations as required by licensing entities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in general or special education, Psychology, Sociology or a related human services field;
- One to two years of prior experience with the Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) population;
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis Principles.
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required.
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Knowledge of specific job-related systems (i.e., BALC, BQM, IDPH, & IDHS rules and regulations);
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification may be required;
- Completion of QIDP training certification;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time