SUMMARY: Ensures individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities receive continuous active treatment in accordance with Individual Support Plans (ISPs). Provide counseling, case management, and structured behavior programming to people with disabilities receiving Residential Services. Responsible for the implementation of rules and regulations as required by licensing entities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in general or special education, Psychology, Sociology or a related human services field.
- One year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis Principles.
- Valid, current driver’s license may be required;
- Knowledge of specific job-related systems (i.e., BALC, BQM, IDPH, & IDHS rules and regulations);
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification may be required;
- Completion of QIDP training certification;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time