The Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service by acting as the first point of contact for all visitors to the facility. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to the appropriate personnel, mail distribution, and requisitioning of supplies. The Receptionist also supports multiple departments by providing general office/clerical support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer service related position;
- Current, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification may be required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication required
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608