Under the general direction of the Residential QIDP, the Residential House Supervisor will ensure individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities receive continuous active treatment in accordance with their Individual Support Plans (ISPs). The Supervisor will oversee the day to day operations of the residential facility. Additionally, the Supervisor will assure the well-being of program participants through assisting towards achieving personal goals, assuring the residential environment is clean and free from safety hazards, and document any incidents that may arise. The Supervisor is in charge of providing guidance and support to the DSP staff and program participants.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree from an accredited college required;
- At least 3 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities;
- Passion and commitment working with adult with intellectual and developmental disabilities;
- Must pass pre-employment background check screening requirements;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required within four months of hire or current certification;
- Complete Medication Administration training courses within four months of hire;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Willing to work evenings, weekends, overnights and overtime as needed;
- Flexibility and ability to work all shifts;
- May be required to lift/move objects weighing up to 40 pounds;
- May be required to lift and transfer individuals when necessary.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608