Summary: The Manager of Residential Services oversees the administration of all aspects of the day to day operations, coordination, and administration of the residential programs at El Valor, which includes a 12-bed ICF/DD, 5 CILA homes, and intermittent & In-Home CILAs. The Manager will be responsible for ensuring all residences are in compliance with DHS and IDPH regulations, supervising Case Managers, and ensuring the overall well being of the residents.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- BA/BS in Human Services field from an accredited school of higher education required.
- Experience as a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with people with intellectual disabilities.
- Minimum 5 years management/supervision experience in related field.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification may be required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time