The Manager of Residential Services oversees the administration of all aspects of the day to day operations, coordination, and administration of the residential programs at El Valor, which includes a 12-bed ICF/DD, 5 CILA homes, and intermittent & In-Home CILAs. The Manager will be responsible for ensuring all residences are in compliance with DHS and IDPH regulations, supervising Case Managers, and ensuring the overall well being of the residents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Human Services field from an accredited school of higher education required;
- Experience as a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional;
- Minimum 5 years experience working with the intellectual and developmental disability (IDD) population;
- Minimum 5 years management/supervision experience in related field;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication required;
- Current, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification may be required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608