SUMMARY: To support the particular needs of children with developmental disabilities in the Head Start community partners program to maximize the children’s developmental progress in collaboration with the teacher and teacher assistant in the classrooms.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency required;
- Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) Preferred;
- One to two years of job-related prior experience required.
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time