SUMMARY: To support the particular needs of children with developmental disabilities in the Head Start/Preschool for All program to maximize the children’s developmental progress in collaboration with the teacher and teacher assistant in the classrooms.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency required;
- Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) Preferred;
- One to two years of job-related prior experience required.
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time