SUMMARY: Assists the Lead Teacher in the education and general development of children enrolled in the Agency’s early childhood programs. Assist in the implementation of curriculum in accordance with the Head Start/Preschool for All standards.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associates degree in Early Childhood Education/Child Development from an accredited college or technical school preferred;
- Associates degree from an accredited college or technical school with six credit hours in Child Development;
- One to two years of job-related prior experience required.
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication required;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time