SUMMARY: Responsible for the education and general development of the children enrolled in the agency’s Head Start program. Implements the curriculum in accordance with the Head Start standards.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education from accredited college or university is required;
- Two to five years of job-related experience required.
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Little Village, South Chicago