The Training Coordinator will be responsible for effectively managing all administrative functions associated with the training and professional development for the Adult Services staff including managing all training documentation, record-retention and identification of training needs for individuals. The Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Human Resources team to ensure all Adult Program staff complete required trainings in a timely manner in accordance with the policies, regulations and philosophy of the Organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s degree from an accredited university or college required.
- One to three years of job-related prior experience required.
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Must pass a reading comprehension test and pre-employment background check screening requirements;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required within four months of hire or current certification;
- Current DSP Certification or successful completion of certification within four months of hire;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
Location: Chicago, IL 60608