Early Head Start | Prevention
EARLY HEAD START programs enrich and provide meaningful educational opportunities for expectant families to children aged three.
- Home-based and center based model
- Parent Infant Educator visits home once per week, work with parents and child on comprehensive early childhood development stages
- Socialization group twice per month at centers, opportunities to develop relationships with other children and families
- Connect to prenatal and family resources, including breastfeeding and nutritional support
- Seamless transition from Early Head Start to Head Start
- For more information on our Home Visiting Program, please click here.
- Pas mas informacion acerca de nuestro programa de Visitas En El Hogar, haga clic aqui.