EARLY HEAD START programs enrich and provide meaningful educational opportunities for expectant families to children aged three.
- Home-based and center based model
- Parent Infant Educator visits home once per week, work with parents and child on comprehensive early childhood development stages
- Socialization group twice per month at centers, opportunities to develop relationships with other children and families
- Connect to prenatal and family resources, including breastfeeding and nutritional support
- Seamless transition from EHS to HS