Under the general guidance of the Education Manager, the Education Coach (EC) is responsible for working collaboratively with education staff and the Disabilities Specialist following Practice-Based Coaching (PBC) procedures to support the school readiness goals of children enrolled in the program. Additionally, the EC will also ensure and routinely evaluate the curriculum and ongoing child assessment process supports the inclusion of children with disabilities. Lastly, the EC will collaborate in the following; collection and record retention of child outcomes data; development and implementation of annual education staff training plan; cross-component planning with sites staff; coordinating activities to support National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation of licensed sites; and act as a leader/mentor for education staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or a related field;
- Two to five years of job-related prior experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA: Non Exempt
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com regarding interest in any open position.