SUMMARY: Provide site education coaching, direction and implementation within written program plans for Education staff using Practice Based Coaching (PBC).
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education from accredited college or university required or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- Two to five years of job-related prior experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA: Non Exempt