JOB SUMMARY: Under the general guidance of the Education Manager, the Education Supervisor is responsible leading and mentoring education staff to ensure seamless curriculum implementation, assure age-appropriate classroom and playground environments and comprehensive developmental programming for pre-school age children including children with disabilities. The Education Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the collection, record retention and assessment of child outcomes data. Additionally, the Supervisor will assist in the development and implementation of annual education staff training plans, cross component planning with sites staff, and coordinating activities to support the accreditation of licensed sites. The Education Supervisor will implement agency programming while adhering to state, federal and agency standards and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education from an accredited university or college required;
- Five to nine years of job-related prior experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60623
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding interest in any open position.