The EHS/HS Manager is responsible for providing multidisciplinary leadership, guidance and implementation of the Early Head Start and Head Start services of the Western Suburbs including monitoring, tracking, assessing and training within Head Start Program Performance Standards, program plans, agency goals and objectives. Additionally, the Manager will assist in the development and implementation of annual staff training plans, cross component planning with sites staff, and coordinating activities to support the licensed sites. The Manager will implement agency programming while adhering to state, federal and agency standards and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education from an accredited university or college required;
- Five to nine years of job-related prior experience required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Cicero, IL 60804