The Coordinator will provide direct, holistic family services to ensure adherence to the licensing and state standards for all children and families, including monitoring the data management system for health services, and family engagement through a relationship building and a case management approach. The Coordinator will work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team to address needs of children and families served, including children with special needs. The Coordinator is responsible for the assignment of family caseloads and supervision of Family Service staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors’ degree in human services, family services, social services and/or family services credential required;
- Three to five years of job-related prior experience required
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license and proof of insurance may be required;
- Reliable means of transportation may be required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Cicero, IL 60804