Giving Tuesday with El Valor 2019December 3, 2019
On this Giving Tuesday, December 3, 2019, we hope you will consider making a donation to El Valor. Each year, we serve over 4,000 children, adults with disabilities, and their families, by providing vital services that are not always covered by program funding.
It is with the help of many generous organizations, corporations, and individuals that we are able to continue to provide these necessary services to our children, adults, and families. If you are able to give this holiday season, we hope you will consider El Valor. Below are a handful of ways you can make a difference.
- An individual with a disability the opportunity to participate in a community outing.
- A hat and gloves to keep a little one warm this holiday season.
- A new pair of snow boots or sneakers for a child.
- An individual in our adult program with a winter sweater.
- Two hours of job coaching to help a disabled adult succeed in employment.
- A box of diapers and formula for an infant.
- New books and materials for an interactive learning experience for our children’s program.
- An individual with a disability the opportunity to participate in a weekend Special Olympics event.
- A new mattress, bedroom set, or other personal essentials for our adults living in a group home.
- Three months towards child care co-pay for a family.
If you are able to contribute this year, please consider making a donation on our Facebook fundraising page. Facebook will match up to $7 million in donations made on their fundraising pages on a first-come, first-serve basis. A link to El Valor’s fundraising page will be sent out closer to Giving Tuesday. We thank you in advance for your consideration. Happy holidays!