JOB SUMMARY: The Parent Infant Educator is responsible for providing comprehensive child development and family support services to eligible pregnant women, infants, toddlers and their families through a series of weekly in-home instruction sessions and scheduled socialization activities. The Parent Infant Educator is responsible for designing, planning and coordinating developmentally appropriate experiences that meet all component areas of the agency’s birth-to-three programs, school readiness goals established by the program and the individual needs of the child.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree from an accredited college with significant experience and intentions to pursue a higher level of training in Early Childhood Education required;
- Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited college or university preferred;
- Two to five years of job-related experience preferred;
- Current, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification will be required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish communication required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Chicago, IL 60608, Chicago, IL 60617, Chicago, IL 60623 and Cicero, IL 60804
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding interest in any open position.