SUMMARY: Provides developmental guidance and support for families participating in the agency’s birth to three Early Head Start Program.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associates degree from an accredited college with significant experience and intentions to pursue a higher level of training in Early Childhood Education required;
- Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited college or university preferred;
- Two to five years of job-related experience preferred.
- Current, valid Illinois driver’s license required;
- Reliable means of transportation required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification will be required;
- Proof of physical examination, tuberculosis and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) screening within the last six months required;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time