SUMMARY: Provides developmental guidance and support for families participating in the agency’s birth to three Prevention program.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or technical school, with significant experience and intentions to pursue a higher level of training in Early Childhood Education;
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred;
- Two to five years of job-related prior experience required;
- Valid, current driver’s license required;
- Successful completion of First Aid/CPR certification will be required;
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months required;
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time